5th EuRO Regional Assembly Portugal 2018
5th EuRO Regional Assembly is coming fast and we cannot wait for you to #DiscoverLisbon
Four full days of gathering, sharing and making European future Pharmacists stronger together, where Lisbon is the center of all great ideas and knowledge but also fun and well being!
The event will be hosted by the Reception Committee – a team of 13 people created by AEFFUL (student’s association of the faculty of pharmacy of the university of Lisbon) eager to make this 4 days a really dream come true! The event is starting on the 11 July until 15 July, in Lisbon Portugal.
The first stage of the IPSF PCE is over, and the winner from the European Regional Office is ŠSSFD, Slovenia (Študentje farmacije Slovenije), congratulations!
The final stage for the winners will begin on Tuesday, March 28.
Please also provide us with any feedback you have about the competition here: https://goo.gl/forms/BKtIZQQAltffeDto1
Congratulations again and best of luck to those moving on in the competition!
EuRO Regional Working Group Subcommittee Application is open! View the call on Facebook for more information.
Pharmacy Science Week Continues with recorded lectures on YouTube.View the lecture here!
EuRO was present at the KNPSV Personal Development Day to deliver a workshop on presentation skills! Check it out! Instagram: @ipsfeuro
EuRO held a series of webinars on 21 and 22 February by a number of prominent female scientists and international organization representatives. With it, we hope to empower our students by giving them new knowledge and even assist them in their search for personal interests.
EuRO is proud to invite all interested students to participate in the EuRO Pharmacy Science Week, happening within the framework of the International Women and Girls in Science Day on the 11th February. As such, on the 21st and 22nd February, you will have the opportunity to listen to a handful of eminent women in a ranging field of pharmaceutical sciences and broader, such as representatives from FIP and WHO.
The Webinars will be held according to the following schedule:
~ 21st February ~
-21:00 GMT+1 – Miranda Sertić, PhD, Assistant Professor at Faculty of Pharmacy and Medical Biochemistry Zagreb; FIP ChP YPG
-22:00 GMT+1 – Andreia Bruno, PhD, Lecturer/Project Manager at CMUS, Monash University
-19:00 GMT+1 – Tana Wuliji, PhD, WHO Technical Officer
-20:00 GMT+1 – Ana Janežič, MPharm, Chair of Social Pharmacy, University of Ljubljana
To attend the Webinars, make sure you fill in the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/y8ZOCawPF2xPXRkZ2
Instructions on how to join the webinars will be sent to the email you provided when registering, in the week of the webinars.
This is an unique opportunity for you to become more familiar with various work areas, not just in pharmacy but also in prominent international organisations. Do not miss this chance and make sure to mark that “attending” button!
#EuROPharmacyScienceWeek #WomenInScience #IPSFEuRO #IPSForg
Volume 1 – 12 February 2017
EuRO has created an amazing campaign for the International Day for Women and Girls in Science. Don’t miss the testimonial from Professor Ježová of Slovakia! EuRO has also created a video for the campaign. Find all this and more on EuRO’s FaceBook Page!
EuRO also presented IPSF to French students during ANEPF’s GA in Strasbourg as well as a PCE preparatory workshop in order to make them more familiar with common counseling practices.
Know more on Hygieia Herald!
European Regional Office
EuRO has made humongous strides this year in policy, professional development, and professional relations:
- First statement published by an IPSF Regional Office, on the ocassion of the 10th European Patients’ Rights Day on May 4th, 2016.
- First Trainers Development Camp since EuRO’s establishment held in July 2016, in Prague, Czech Republic, organized by CzPSA Czech Republic, providing IPSF with a new generation of TDC Graduates to once day become Federation’s trainers.
- Following the 3rd EuRO Regional Assembly in Harare, Zimbabwe, during the 62nd IPSF World Congress, the position of a Secretary was opened within the EuRO Regional Working Group, improving the organisation and management of regional official documentation.
- Between the 17th and the 20th of November 2016, EuRO represented IPSF at the IFISO Autumn Meeting in Lisbon, organised by AEFFUL Portugal. This was the first time IPSF was present at an IFISO meeting since 2014, reviving our involvement with various International Student Organisations.
- Such global interaction with knowledgeable individuals, each of them in a specific field with clear opinions on discussed topics, will certainly contribute to IPSF’s growth.
- Between the 12th and the 15th of December 2016, EuRO represented IPSF at the Universal Health Coverage 2030 Meeting and the following High-Level Ministerial Meeting on Health Employment and Economic Growth in Geneva, Switzerland. The meetings were focused on collaborative work in reaching the Universal Health Coverage 2030 agenda and on launching a five-year action plan to transform the workforce, respectively. As Students Today – Pharmacists Tomorrow, IPSF has an important role to play in advocating for these improvements to the best of its ability.
- In 2016, as well as through 2017, EuRO has and will, together with its members, investigate the possibility of a EuRO Annual Meeting, as mandated by the members at the Regional Assembly in Hyderabad, India, 2015, following a motion by the Regional Working Group at the time.
Check out more on IPSF’s 2016 in Review!
The IPSF World Congress is the biggest and the most important event of the Pharmacy Students agenda. During ten days, seven hundreds of students and recent graduates from all over the world, get together to participate in several different activities, like Leaders in Training, Symposia, Workshops, Public Health Campaigns and to discuss the past, the present and the future of the Federation. The 63rd IPSF World Congress 2017 will take place in Taipei, Taiwan, from 31st July to 10th August of 2017.